Terms & Conditions
- Customers are advised that the vehicles are over 60 years old and as such there may be occasions when they break-down and we are forced to cancel a tour at short notice or while a tour is in progress. Where this occurs we will endeavour to accommodate you on the next available tour and minimise any disruption to your day.
- Customers are required to be present at the departure point 15 minutes before the commencement of the tour. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your ticket with no refund, or the reselling of your ticket.
- Viking Splash Tours do not take responsibility for articles lost / stolen or damaged whilst on tour.
- Customers who fail to show for the tour will forfeit their tickets and not be issued a refund unless their tickets are re-sold to other customers. Viking Splash Tours require credit card details to secure all bookings.
- Tickets are non-transferable and so non-refundable. Customers must reserve a specific time and tickets will only be valid for that time.
- Adequate notice for ticket cancellations must be given to allow seats to be sold on. Only in the event of us selling on cancelled tickets will a refund be issued. For group bookings, group cancellation rates are applied and will have been given at the time of booking.
- Viking Splash Tours operates irrespective of weather conditions. Customers cannot therefore cancel tickets at short notice on account of the weather.
- 7. Tours may be cancelled at short notice by Viking Splash Tours if the number of passengers on the tour has not reached an appropriate level. Customers will be refunded in this instance.
- Eating and drinking on board the tour is forbidden.
- Passengers are expected to behave in an appropriate manner. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the tour with no refund.
- The health and safety of passengers and staff is of the utmost importance. All persons on board the tour must adhere to the health and safety rules that will be relayed at the beginning of the tour. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the tour with no refund.
- Lifejackets must be worn for the water portion of the tour.
- Due to Health and Safety regulations, children under the age of 3 are not permitted on the water section of the tour, and must alight with an adult for this duration. Viking Splash does not charge for children in this age bracket. Please note that although we do not charge for these children, we DO need to allocate a seat to them for health and safety purposes. Therefore, you must inform our Viking Splash customer service agents of any children under the age of 3 in your party.
- Viking Splash Tours require at least 1 adult per group of 13 children/students (aged 4-17). Children/Students/Teenagers under the age of 18 are not permitted on tour alone.
- Full third party liability insurance cover is provided.
Click HERE to view our Public Liability Insurance document.
Right click the link and choose “Save As…” or “Save Target As…” – depending on the operating system and web browser you are using.