Top Things To Do In Dublin!
Whether you’re in Dublin for a weekend, for a week or even if you’ve lived here your whole life there are plenty of activities and packages to entertain yourself with after your Viking Splash Tour! Heres a list of some of our personal Viking top attractions and things to do in Dublin – Why not see if you can try them all!
- Dublin Bay Cruises - a firm favourite with the Vikings, hop on the Dart out to either Dun Laoghaire or Howth and pick up one of the six times sailings a day from March to October. This 90 minutes trip brings you not only around the beautiful vista of Dublin Bay, but it also helps you to travel through time and to understand how and why the modern city of Dublin developed to become the capital city of Ireland. A must do in Dublin!
- The Irish House Party – traditional Irish music and Irish dancing at its very best, performed by All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and entertaining presenters. Consistently voted as one of the top ten things to do in Dublin, there is nothing the Vikings like more is having a party after a fun filled day of touring Dublin City! More information on the package can be found by clicking HERE
- The Guinness Storehouse – one of Irelands top visitor attractions and an opportunity to visit the home of Guinness! Learn about the history of one of Irelands most iconic drinks and to top it all off enjoy a pint of Guinness as you view the wonderful view of Dublin City in the amazing Gravity Bar
- Jig.ie – The Story of Irish Dance – this attraction opened in 2012 and has fast established itself as not only a must see but a must do also! Conveniently located a minutes walk from Grafton St in the Powerscourt Town Centre, you can experience and even participate in their Irish Dancing shows! For more infomation on combined packages with Viking Splash Tours, click HERE
- The Little Museum – A firm favourite of the Vikings, The Little Museum tells the story of Ireland’s capital city Dublin in the 20th Century! It is located directly across the road from our bus stop on St Stephens Green North and with tours daily, it is an attraction not to be missed!
- The Leprechaun Museum – Step in to another world and learn all about the mythology and folklore of the leprechaun, an oft misrepresented character in Irish folklore! The National Leprechaun Museum also provides night time entertainment, strictly for adults, exploring the darker side of Irish mythology! To book tickets click HERE
- Glasnevin Museum “An intriguing journey through Irelands past” – There are over one million stories buried in Glasnevin Cemetery, Gravediggers, Body Snatchers, Rebels and Revolutionaries, ordinary and extraordinary people. Also included in admission is the opportunity to trace your routes in their extensive genealogy area!
- Experience Gaelic Games No trip to Ireland is complete without playing Irelands traditional sports! At Experience Gaelic Games you get the chance to learn more about and then play the unique Irish games of Hurling, Gaelic Football and Handball!
- An Evening of Food, Folklore and Fairies Join Johnny and the crew for an enchanting evening of folklore and storytelling in Irelands oldest pub – The Brazen Head
- Sea Safari Fast becoming one of Dublin’s primary leisure attractions. With departures from Poolbeg Marina, Sea Safari has become a firm favourite with visitors and locals alike. Sea Safari will bring you on an exciting, fun filled sea tour of the Dublin Bay area whilst also showing you spectacular sights and attractions!
- Trails & Tales cultural walking tours in the Dublin Mountains offers a truly unique experience allowing those visiting Dublin an opportunity to see and visit a rural area without having to travel far from Dublin City Centre.Check out www.trailsandtalesdublin.com for more details!
- Katmandu Kitchen are offering a special 10% discount to all Viking Splash Tours customers when they show their tickets – please mention the tickets at the beginning of your meal
- If you decide to stay more than one day in Dublin, you should check out Trivago.ie can use one of the websites we suggested to find a place to stay at a great rate! Trivago is a price comparison websites, which will show you all the different offers for the same hotel room from various booking websites and link you to the site with the lowest price.
“Hire all the baby and children’s equipment you need, from cots and car seats to prams and highchairs; Travel light and take a load of your mind and your luggage allowance with The Stork Exchange!”
Looking for a hotel in Dublin? Try the Radisson Blu, St. Helen’s Hotel, Dublin!